- This policy covers how E&E Congress 2020 treats personal information that E&E Congress 2020 collects and receives, including information related to your past use of E&E Congress 2020 products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy applies only to information gathered during your use of products and services provided by the E&E Congress 2020 Network of websites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that E&E Congress 2020 does not own or control, or to people that E&E Congress 2020 does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- E&E Congress 2020 collects personal information when you register with E&E Congress 2020, when you use E&E Congress 2020 products or services, when you visit E&E Congress 2020 pages or the pages of certain E&E Congress 2020 partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. E&E Congress 2020 may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address or zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with E&E Congress 2020 and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- E&E Congress 2020 collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- E&E Congress 2020 automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, E&E Congress 2020 cookie information, and the page you request.
- E&E Congress 2020 uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We ask that children under age 13 not register with E&E Congress 2020 because we do not provide services appropriate for their age.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- E&E Congress 2020 does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with E&E Congress 2020 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help E&E Congress 2020 communicate with you about offers from E&E Congress 2020 and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- E&E Congress 2020 displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 25-30 from a particular geographic area.
- E&E Congress 2020 does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- E&E Congress 2020 advertisers include a variety of businesses such as casinos, travel services, and stores.
- E&E Congress 2020 may set and access E&E Congress 2020 cookies on your computer.
- E&E Congress 2020 lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to E&E Congress 2020’s cookies.
- E&E Congress 2020 uses uses web beacons to access E&E Congress 2020 cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with E&E Congress 2020 products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your E&E Congress 2020 Account Information, including your communications preferences, at any time.
- New categories of communications preferences may be added to the communication preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- Certain communications from E&E Congress 2020, such as service announcements and administrative messages, are considered part of E&E Congress 2020 membership and you may not opt out of receiving them as long as your account is active.
- You may request that we de-activate or delete your account at any time. We may retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts in our information archives.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your E&E Congress 2020 Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas E&E Congress 2020 uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- E&E Congress 2020 may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your E&E Congress 2020 account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.