Gambling has always been a popular activity. Cryptocurrency is the latest edition that’s generating buzz in the gambling space. Blockchain technology has revolutionized many aspects of our lives, gambling being one of them. Cryptocurrency gambling may be new, but is already very popular among gamblers.
Many gambling websites have now introduced cryptocurrency options to benefit from its popularity. Gambling in cryptocurrency is only gaining more gamblers’ attention, as the demand for cryptocurrencies rises on gambling sites. Currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, etc are generally accepted in many online casinos. One of the most popular cryptocurrencies for gambling is Ethereum.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a popular open-source blockchain that is decentralized and offers digital assets and payment solutions. It is a digital currency that can be traded on a crypto exchange. It is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, second to only Bitcoin.
A guide to ETH gambling: how to gamble with Ethereum-
Gambling with cryptocurrencies can be intimidating for gamblers who are new to digital assets. Follow these simple steps to begin your journey of ETH gambling:
- Create a crypto wallet
- Buy some ETH coins
- Search various casinos that accept Ethereum
- Get a demo on how ETH gambling works on the online casino you like
- Deposit your ETH coins in the online casino of your choice
- Come up with a strategy to win more than you lose
Here are some of the top Ethereum gambling sites:
- Stake: Founded in 2017, Stake is a popular crypto gambling website that holds a license from the Curacao Gambling Authority. Apart from Ethereum, it also accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc. It allows players to play anonymously and provides a secure platform by way of two-factor authentication. It offers probably fair games, plenty of betting odds, and a high return to players but lacks sports betting odds.
- Cloudbet: If you like sports betting, Cloudbet is a good platform for it that accepts cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2013 and has a Curacao license. It accepts all the popular cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum. It has provably fair games, a secure website, plenty of slot games, and a good sportsbook but lacks exclusive games and may charge handling fees.
- Thunderpick: This online casino and sportsbook was founded in 2017 and has a Curacao gambling license. It accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance, Tether, etc. Thuderpick offers a complete crypto gambling experience and allows players to gamble in anonymity.
Ethereum is known to be a stable currency that has high growth potential. Many gamblers prefer to play at casinos accepting Ethereum for this reason. Ethereum gambling is a good way to get into crypto gambling.